Thursday 27 August 2020

More Printing.

 This above is obviously a green version of the After the Fire red print. The owls are my hand carved stamps with the screen print on a gelatine plate background. I'm not sure that it really works, but I'll store it away for the time being.
This one I'm very happy with. I called it The Juggler, referencing those people who are trying to juggle life at the moment when we are in Stage 4 lock down because of the Covid 19 pandemic. Trying to keep all the balls in the air with home schooling children, running a household, working full time, caring for pets, keeping fit and all the other things that need to be done every day.This work is quite complex, with my own cut stencils, carved stamps, gelatine plate prints and a commercial rubber stamp. I outlined a lot of the image with a gold pen, which I think really works.

No comments: