Saturday 4 January 2020

Second Thoughts.

 I decided that I really didn't like the silver dragonfly printed over the top of the blue butterfly in the lower left area, so I hunted the web for quotes that mentioned beetles.I printed out the quotes in  deep turquoise blue and painted over them in a lighter shade of the same colour and pasted them in the position the picture above shows. Click on the image to enlarge and you may be able to read the quotes.
I then began the next page, using an old sunprint of grasses made to look like trees. I placed my large carved pseudo lettering stamp to the right of that and added a couple of beetle stamps and a few leaf prints. The sunprint still looks as bit empty even though I stamped a few tiny butterflies, so I'm not sure what will come next.

No comments: