Monday 30 December 2019

Last Art for the Year!

 With the temperature totally unbearable outside at 43° C with a strong gusty wind blowing, the only thing to do was to become immersed in art for the afternoon. I'm back to the beetle imagery again, with 2 new stamps carved this afternoon and a couple of play prints using them. The one above uses the new stamps plus on old one on top of an old collagraph print. I quite like it actually, although I did only set out to play.
The one above is less successful, but as I was starting with a previously unsuccessful collagraph print it wasn't really surprising.

 
This one is another of my favorite inversions of the colours of the original image in Photoshop. Again, I quite like this one and it gives me ideas for another colour combination in the future.

No comments: