Sunday 3 January 2021

A Good Crop for the New Year!

 At last I have worked out a way to add text to accompany my photos in Blogger. It isn't nearly as simple as it used to be, but at least I can now do it!!

What a year 2020 was, but unfortunately I can see signs that 2021 will be very trying too, at least until there are vaccinations available, and that will certainly take some months to happen here in Australia. On the plus side however, we here have been very lucky with out island status and our strong state leaders.

The weather too has been kind so far this summer, especially compared to last year's  devastating heat and bush fires. We've had some rain too, which is a bonus at this time of the year, and as a result our vegetable garden is doing very well. I don't think that I have ever had so many tomatoes, however what with the nibbling of the rats and lack of ripening heat, I can't count my tomatoes until they have have actually ripened!

Happy 2021 to All.


                         This strange creature on the lid of our compost bin is a web casting spider.



No comments: