Saturday 17 October 2020

Variations.

It's taken me a whole week to get back to art work and posting the results. Even though we are still in lock down and unable to travel further than 5 Km from home, there always seems to be a lot to do in the house and particularly in the garden.
These 4 prints from my home made gelatin plate will form backgrounds for further images, although some of the total group I rather like just as they are. This one above reminds me of a grove of bamboo stems.

                                     I'm not sure what the print above suggests, cliffs perhaps.

 This one above looks rather like some of our desert scenery as seen from above. I think that the dark shadow in the middle is actually the shadow of a tree outside the window that was giving me the light for the photo.

No comments: