Thursday 1 October 2020

Backyard Colour.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to see the back garden from my kitchen window, and I really love to see the splashes of colour appearing now in early spring. This garden bed is a mass of different coloured daisies, with some concrete ducks keeping an eye on things.
This pale apricot coloured Clivia is so lovely.  I bought it at a Clivia show that I went to some years ago and it has multiplied nicely. However I wish that I had bought a few more of the amazingly coloured bulbs, but they were very expensive.
               This Clivia is a striking orange colour, but it also has yellow at the centre of each flower.
                                  A pretty blue Aquillegia that self sows all over the garden.
                                                           Another paler orange Clivia.

 

No comments: