Sunday 19 July 2020

Post Tidy Up.

 Having spent an entire week sorting out my art supplies, I have now managed to make a couple of new prints. As someone who constantly tries new things, I have supplies for them all, from embroidery threads to fabric dyes, from fleece wool tops to silk for making silk paper, from marbling inks to polymer clay, from solar dyes to alcohol inks, from Gocco screens and bulbs to silk screens, from sewing threads to a stash of fabric....................and so it goes on! Thus it takes a week to tidy it all up and now I can't find what I want of course. 
These 2 prints are my continuing efforts to use all the previously printed backgrounds.The top one may be a bit too busy and the one above might need a little more added, but it was good to get back to creating.

No comments: