Saturday 27 November 2021

Painting, The House!

After many years of putting up with  peeling paint and dingy rooms we took the plunge and booked a house painter to repair and repaint most of the inside of our home. This meant that we had to clear 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, hallway, TV/sitting/dining room and worst of all my workroom. What a huge effort, but now after a month of work and with one day of painting left to go, it's all going to be worthwhile.

                                            Storing some of the 'stuff' from my workroom!
                   Stacking the video,TV and audio equipment, plus dining room furniture.
            This picture and the one below show stripping the wallpaper from one of the bedrooms.


                                         My temporary workroom in the freshly painted bedroom.
I rather like this room for a workroom actually, the light is good and I have plenty of room for those supplies that I put aside for use while the painting is underway. It's a pity I can't stay in this room!

No comments: