Wednesday 25 August 2021

Close up and Personal.

 A couple of years ago I bought an inexpensive set of 3 clip on lenses for my phone, but apart from a little bit of playing around at the time I haven't really used them. However this morning I listened to a Zoom presentation on macro-photography and marveled at the prices people could pay for their lenses and extension tubes these days. I sold all of mine quite some time ago, as I didn't think that I would be using my old SLR cameras and their multitude of lenses again. I have bought several Point and Shoot digital cameras since then and have found that they do all that I want to do at this stage in my life. But just for fun I had another play with the phone close up lens and was quite amazed at what it could do. Below is picture close up and personal of a beetle's face, which I think is really interesting, even though not all of it is spot on in focus.



No comments: