Thursday 15 November 2018

Colour Variations.

 With a few hours available for printing this afternoon, I decided to work with my old collagraph plate shown  inked above. It's just a test plate, using all sorts of bits and pieces that I've had waiting for a moment to try out. Although the contrast is necessary, I don't think that the random dark patches work all that well.
                                              This one above is a simple single colour print.
 This one has a copper colour rolled over the first colour before printing and an addition of a little blue above the green.
                                              This is similar, but with a yellow added.
 A much brighter yellow this time. It looks like something seen under a microscope I think.
                                          A similar, but different blue and yellow version.

No comments: