Friday 17 August 2018

Weird Stuff!

 I take photos where ever I go, anything that takes my fancy as being pretty, interesting, and also weird.  This is a selection of what might be called interesting, but perhaps weird to some people's way of thinking. Above is an old doll's head found nestling in amongst the weeds and fallen timber in the bush. I wonder what her story is!
 To an Australian interested in native plants this photo above may not be weird at all.  It's the seed capsules of a Banksia plant arranged on a central 'candle'.
 I thought that this above looked pretty weird, a tree root on the forest floor being held captive by several thinner roots. It looks as if the thick root is being pinned down by all the thinner roots.
                                           A pair of koala skulls minus the lower mandibles.
                                            The contorted skeleton of a long dead kangaroo.

No comments: