Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Centimetres and Inches.

 I scanned in my recently made flower stamps and turned them into all the Photoshop brushes that I needed. I wanted them all to be squares for a particular project, but I got confused and made them all 4 cm squares instead of inches!
 I then had to resize them all and as I did so I decided to make them smaller anyway, just 3 inches square. I also found that I didn't have enough of my own hand carved stamps. so I used a few brushes that I had made from actual flowers and leaves as well.

 I wanted all the squares to be of a similar colour, although a few have turned out a bit pinker than I planned.
 I want to print them all onto fabric which will change the colour anyway, so I'll need to do a bit of experimentation.

No comments: