Wednesday 27 May 2020

Flowers in Winter.


 I always carry my camera when out walking the dog, a proper point and shoot camera that is, although I do have my phone handy too. This ornate iron work on top of a gate caught my eye, partially because of the scrolls and spirals, but also because of the spiders' webs sparkling with drops of rain, which are all twisted around the iron work.
 Although it will be winter here in 4 days, I'm surprised at just how many plants are flowering in my garden. A geranium above.
                           This is some sort of species gladioli, but I have no idea of it's name.
                                                            A small flowering camellia.                                                      
                                                                A very pretty Fuchsia.
                                                    One of our native Fuchsias, a Correa.
.                       We call this Ribbon Bush, but again I don't know it's correct name.

No comments: