Sunday, 25 February 2018

Almost Finished.

 I got onto a bit of a roll today (Sunday) and managed to print all the crosses well and managed to touch up a couple of the taps that didn't print quite as well. Although I still need to do some more of the black printing ink images, I was so wary of smudging what I had already done, that I moved onto the 2 shades of grey stamps using fade resistant dye ink stamp pads.
 These can sit and dry for a few days before I come in with the black ink again and over print the rest of the images.
In my original design I had more of the light grey foliage in central blank area and may yet add some more when everything else is completed.

No comments: