Sunday 5 February 2017

Photoshop Play............Again.

 Having carved a few of these Kurrajong pod stamps recently I started to play around with the image in Photoshop, as I usually do. With a cut and paste type action I ended up with this windmill effect.
 These photos are reversed chronologically, with the one below actually coming first. Choosing a couple of colours, I randomly, more or less, placed the pod windmills in a square. The one above of course is an inversion of the colours of the image below.
Either one would make quite a nice fabric print I think, for 'yardage' or to decorate a bag perhaps.

2 comments:

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog regarding blog printing. I used the outfit calls
http://www.blog2print.com/ I've used them in the last 7 years. You may check them out - Nat

mycamerandme365 said...

Thank you very much for the information Nat, I really appreciate your taking the trouble to reply. Sue