Sunday 29 May 2016

The Next Stage.

 Here I've stamped the stone blocks, but standing back from it I think that I've spaced them too far apart. Oh well, I'm sure I can fix that down the track.
 I've used a heat tool on the stamped blocks to give them some texture, I've cut out the doorway and started to paint some of the vegetation.
 I've added some foam strips to the back of the doorway to strengthen it and to lift the artwork inside the doorway further back from it.
                            Background painting of the walls and vegetation in front of them.

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

Love it Sue. Did you just use paint for your stone blocks?

mycamerandme365 said...

Thanks Mags.I used paint mixed with a little Xpandaprint. I used a heat tool, like a hotter hairdryer, to puff it up a little. I didn't expect to get any texture at all actually as the puff paint is about 10 years old.