Friday 17 October 2014

Caper White Butterfly.

 I've been having trouble recently with getting good macro shots with my camera, especially using the telephoto lens for things like this butterfly at a distance.
 I actually decided to read the manual for the camera today and I soon found out what I was doing wrong. This Caper White butterfly was at a reasonable distance, so I'm pleased with the focus that I have achieved.
                              I guess it's a case of when in doubt, read the instruction book!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lovely pics. I, too, find that I should read the instructions I recently bought a relatively cheap point and shoot and often have trouble getting it to do what I want. My more expensive, but heavier, camera is better but I still tend to use the same settings all the time, especially the very convenient Auto.

mycamerandme365 said...

That's what I was doing Mary, using the Auto setting with the Macro button, but it isn't as simple as that!