Saturday 11 July 2020

Rainy Day Occupation.

 I decided on reflection that this print that I posted a picture of earlier, lacked a bit of something, so I used a collection of rubber stoppers that I had been hording for years to make random dots in places. I think I like it better this way, but as it's done now there is no going back!
 This is another in my collection of back ground gelatine plate prints that am now going back into, adding various foliage and stamped embellishments. However, I rather like this one as is, and I might just leave it as that, although it really doesn't have a focal point, apart from the odd splashes of white.
I don't seem to be able to get the colours in this picture to accurately reflect the colours of the original, particularly the green of the fore ground. Still, it doesn't look too far off overall.

No comments: