Tuesday 5 February 2019

Art at Last.

 Having been very busy with 'life', I've managed to get back to some art at long last. This is an etched acrylic sheet placed on a black card to show up the line work. Two little boys admiring their images in a mirror from a photograph taken many years ago. I have a feeling that the lines aren't deep enough to make a good print, but there are lots of ways to address this problem. It's all hand etched as my electric engraver is too heavy for such fine work.
This is a digitally enhanced copy of a print, reversed to look like the original image. The hand of the older child is a bit odd, but it's the rear view that I was particularly interested in, so cute !

2 comments:

Mary said...

Such a cute image! I don't know about the processes you are thinking of using but the initial image is great!

mycamerandme365 said...

Thanks Mary, it's based on a photo of my sons who are now 52 and 49, so it is a very old picture.