Monday 27 August 2018

Textures

While waiting for the delivery of some more alcohol inks I started browsing through my photos for some art ideas. These random textures caught my eye, so I thought that I might share a few of them.
   Above is a pattern formed by ice on some leaves resulting in some amazingly regular ridges.
 Something caught and killed this bird or found it dead, leaving behind these beautifully patterned wing feathers. More detail can be seen by clicking on the image..
                                             More ice patterns on the window of my car.
                       A bundle of protective plastic fencing left behind by some workmen.
                                                          Some really heavy duty chains.
                                  Lastly some rusting metal underneath the surface skin.

No comments: