Friday 22 June 2018

New Challenge.

A group of women who meet once a month decided to have a bit of fun with our Un Finished Objects, UFOs.
We each put a UFO into a paper bag on the table and chose one other than our own to take home to finish, or to make into something entirely different. This is what I found in the paper bag that I took, a beautifully made patchwork star. We aren't supposed to know whose UFOs are whose, but seeing these colours of orange and green, I can make an educated guess!

2 comments:

Digitalgran said...

What a good idea! I can usually guess from the colours too or the style helps more perhaps.

mycamerandme365 said...

This particular friend has an amazingly good colour sense and makes wonderful quilts, but why she abandoned this star I don't know. I must ask her.