Wednesday 16 August 2017

Another Step Further.

 Although I haven't as yet received the 'official paper' for the project, I've mocked up more or less what my final print will be on plain copy paper. Here I've cut out the bird stamps with just a tiny margin around each one.
 I've placed each one where I want the stamp to go and sprayed an iridescent grey onto the paper using the cut out shapes as a resist.
 The paper showing the white resisted shapes where I want the stamps to go, if I can line them up accurately that is!
                                I've added my carved water stamps prior to adding the birds.
The birds are more or less accurately placed within the white spaces, although I need to cut away a bit more rubber for a more accurate placement in the final piece.

No comments: