Wednesday, 29 March 2017

Done & Numbered.

I decided to go ahead and paint the tram windows a pale grey colour and to neaten up the numbers indicating the bays for each tram. I added the central buffer to the front of the trams and also indicated the lights on each side. I only have the 3 prints that are more or less O.K. so they have been numbered to indicate that there are the 3 prints.  Framing is a little tricky, as  cut off some of the original lino and so the size of the prints is a little odd for a standard frame. I did find some that will do however at the 'Op-Shop' (Thrift shop) but unfortunately the paper surrounding the print on all but one is not the correct measurement for the weighting on the lower edge of the image. Maybe I'll have to mount the image on another piece of paper.

No comments: