Saturday, 11 February 2017


 I went ahead and made two new screens from my stamps, altering each one to fit the postcard sized format. I'm thinking now that it would have been better to make them even smaller to allow for a little bit more space at the sides. Oh, well, it's all a learning experience of course.
Next I tried a sun print of the stamped designs, first making an acetate positive on the computer. Maybe it would have been better to make a negative on the screen to create a positive on the paper.
                                                            More experimentation!

No comments: