Saturday, 25 April 2015

Moulding Paste Experiments.

 The moulding paste panel dried over night and after sanding off the pointy bits I gave it a couple of coats of acrylic varnish to make it a bit more water proof.
I then used it to give background texture on the gelatine printing plate.  In the process the panel picked up lots of colour and ended up like this. I'm very happy with the results on the panel as seen above, but not quite so happy with the gelatine prints.
                                       They may end up O.K after a bit of Photoshopping!

2 comments:

jordiw said...

Like what happened with the plate a lot photos of it might go somewhere interesting too!

mycamerandme365 said...

Thanks Jordi!