Sunday 16 February 2014

Hvaing Fun with Photoshop.

I thought that I would try some of my recent nasturtium prints in Photoshop, aiming perhaps for a cyanotype result. This is definitely not in the cyanotype range of colours, but I think that it's interesting all the same. Unfortunately as I was just playing around, I didn't make a note of which filters I used, so I'm not at all sure that I could repeat the changes. I found that it was difficult to change the pink colour of the leaves after a simple' invert' filter was used, this mauve is a lot nicer.

2 comments:

Mary said...

It looks great. I love playing around with Photoshop too and sometimes use the filters to make my photos less realistic so that I might have some attempt at an abstract(ish) design. But I find that I am saving the photo with all sorts of names to tell me what filters I used, how many times I changed it, etc. It all gets a bit much. Still, lots of fun.

mycamerandme365 said...

Thanks Mary, lots of fun as you say, but not enough hours in the day!