Friday 28 September 2012

Butterfly Hanging Gift Boxes.

Here are all 4 of the butterfly hangings finished and in their acetate boxes. Unfortunately this big size was the only square deep one that I could find, so I had to devise a way of holding the pictures in place while people check out the back and the method of hanging. One needs to be straightened, but otherwise I think it works. I'd love to make some more, but I can't find any more of the small square thin canvases, only very thick ones that wouldn't fit into the acetate boxes without crushing the buttefly wings.

2 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

They look gorgeous Sue. Over here I can get small canvases for 99p!

mycamerandme365 said...

Thanks Dorothy, I'm glad that you like them.
I can get the 15cm square canvases easily enough, but they are all about 2cm thick. I want the ones that are 1cm or less thick.