Wednesday 18 July 2012

Collage and More.

I went to a short workshop yesterday where we investigated collage with paper serviettes and tissue paper.
Here is my first collage, based on bright colours that I usually don't use, and various cut out motifs.
Never one to leave things alone, I had to have a fiddle in Photoshop.
                                           This is a black and white version which I quite like.
 This one is the end result of many different filters.  I'm not sure about the quantity of plain black along the side.
This one is an inversion of the previous one, with a bit of background cloning to get rid of the whites.

2 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

It's fun doing collage isn't it?
I like the B/W version as well.. I alsways did like monotone images.

mycamerandme365 said...

I've never done any before, but I certainly think that I will be doing more in the future. I like the B/W version too, this is 1 of several that I did.