Monday 4 June 2012

On a Roll!

 I wanted to cut some leaf stamps for a class that I will be running soon, so here are the stamps that I made today.
 I also wanted to use the stamps with a butterfly for my own work, so I traced the outline of  very special butterfly to make my stamp. The butterfly lives in a very close relationship with ants, who feed the caterpillar and look after it in return for some food secretions.  The first stamp didn't have enough ink, but the second one will do for a test piece. I'm pretty pleased with my afternoon's work.

2 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

They look fun.I shall follow progress. :-)
Strangely i just found my carving rubber yesterday after not seeing it since the move.

mycamerandme365 said...

I shall look forward to seeing your carvings on your Blog Dorothy!