Saturday 30 June 2012

Another Stamp Making Session.

 After a very busy week doing a lot of other things, I have at last found time to get back to the stamp carving.
Here I have an old photo that I took of some reeds in a pre-digital camera era.  Lucky I did, as my old Photoshop Album software has died and I can't find any photos that I need prior to 2012.
Time to do a test print I think. I'm not sure what final medium I will actually use.  Maybe a gelatin print, or a combination of things. More tomorrow I hope.

3 comments:

dorothypandorasbox said...

What fun you are having with your stamp making Sue. It's looking good. I shall look forard to seeing what you do with it.

mycamerandme365 said...

It is a lot of fun Dorothy. Have you had another go recently?

Unknown said...

Love these stamps you're making. Is inspiring me to go and get my cutters out......